If you’ve missed any of my Talk of the Town or Plus Side segments on Nashville’s News Channel 5, you can check out my segments here:
- Family deserves to be celebrated, and that includes our furry friends! Your dogs will love my pup-pizza recipe! Perfect for birthdays or gotcha days!
- If you love summer produce, but aren’t sure what to do with all of it, check out my watermelon snack and salad recipe. It will be your new favorite!
- If it’s Taco Tuesday or just any day of the week, you will crave my fajita style quesadillas!
- My true love has paws! And if you are looking for a fun healthy treat for your dogs, check out my pupcakes recipe. Delicious for your furry friends!
- Whether you need a breakfast, coffee snack, or dessert, my pumpkin bread and muffins are perfect! These freeze really well and perfect for make-ahead!
- Let me Help! Catch a few of my baking tips – perfect for the holidays or year-round!
- If you are looking for an easy make-ahead salad as a side dish that can easily become a main course -and great for food prep, check out my elevated kale salad. So easy and versatile!
- What is better than PB&J? My grilled peanut butter sandwiches! It is perfect for breakfast, dessert, or a snack! And you can use any nut butter and fruit combo you like!
- If you are looking for a new spin on a vegetable side, check out my Roasted Broccoli segment. It is my dad’s favorite veggie!
- Check out one of my summer party staples in my Potato Salad segment. It is so easy and delicious!
- If you are looking for a sweet treat to top everything from ice cream to pancakes, you will love the recipe from my Raspberry Sauce segment! You will always find this in my fridge!
- If you like nachos, you will love my Greek Nachos! See how I make them in my Greek Nachos segment. A delicious twist on a favorite!
- You can also check out my Barbecue Chicken Sandwiches and Oven Fries segment where I share the easiest homemade barbecue sauce and trick to crispy oven fries!
- I shared my frittata recipe that is perfect for breakfast, lunch, or dinner! Check out my frittata segment. I make frittatas every week, so I hope you try these and love them as much as I do!
- If you are looking for holiday recipes and ideas, check out my Organization Tips for prepping and shopping. And get my Mashed Potatoes & Gravy Recipe – perfect for the holidays or year-round!
- Sunday, August 26, 2018 – Lodge Cast Iron Cook Off at The Chattanooga Market hosted by World Food Championships
- Sunday, June 24, 2018 – Team Tennessee Teen Cook Off at The Chattanooga Market hosted by World Food Championships
- Sunday, September 17, 2017 – Cast Iron Cook Off at the Chattanooga Market
- Sunday, July 30, 2017 – Five Star Food Fight at the Chattanooga Market
- Saturday & Sunday, November 19-20, 2016 – Centennial Holiday Craft Show
- Friday, February 6, 2015 – City of Hendersonville Go Red for Women Staff Luncheon