I look forward to connecting with you online, on television, or in-person.
Tune in to Talk of the Town on August 9, 2022 to catch my spin on a grilled PB&J! If you’ve missed any of my Talk of the Town or Plus Side segments on Nashville’s News Channel 5, you can check out my segments here:
- If you are looking for a new spin on a vegetable side, check out my Roasted Broccoli segment. It is my dad’s favorite veggie!
- Check out one of my summer party staples in my Potato Salad segment. It is so easy and delicious!
- If you are looking for a sweet treat to top everything from ice cream to pancakes, you will love the recipe from my Raspberry Sauce segment! You will always find this in my fridge!
- If you like nachos, you will love my Greek Nachos! See how I make them in my Greek Nachos segment. A delicious twist on a favorite!
- You can also check out my Barbecue Chicken Sandwiches and Oven Fries segment where I share the easiest homemade barbecue sauce and trick to crispy oven fries!
- I shared my frittata recipe that is perfect for breakfast, lunch, or dinner! Check out my frittata segment. I make frittatas every week, so I hope you try these and love them as much as I do!
- If you are looking for holiday recipes and ideas, check out my Organization Tips for prepping and shopping. And get my Mashed Potatoes & Gravy Recipe – perfect for the holidays or year-round!
- Sunday, August 26, 2018 – Lodge Cast Iron Cook Off at The Chattanooga Market hosted by World Food Championships
- Sunday, June 24, 2018 – Team Tennessee Teen Cook Off at The Chattanooga Market hosted by World Food Championships
- Sunday, September 17, 2017 – Cast Iron Cook Off at the Chattanooga Market
- Sunday, July 30, 2017 – Five Star Food Fight at the Chattanooga Market
- Saturday & Sunday, November 19-20, 2016 – Centennial Holiday Craft Show
- Friday, February 6, 2015 – City of Hendersonville Go Red for Women Staff Luncheon