I look forward to connecting with you online, on television, or in-person.
Tune in to Talk of the Town on October 4, 2022 to get my elevated kale salad recipe! If you’ve missed any of my Talk of the Town or Plus Side segments on Nashville’s News Channel 5, you can check out my segments here:
- What is better than PB&J? My grilled peanut butter sandwiches! It is perfect for breakfast, dessert, or a snack! And you can use any nut butter and fruit combo you like!
- If you are looking for a new spin on a vegetable side, check out my Roasted Broccoli segment. It is my dad’s favorite veggie!
- Check out one of my summer party staples in my Potato Salad segment. It is so easy and delicious!
- If you are looking for a sweet treat to top everything from ice cream to pancakes, you will love the recipe from my Raspberry Sauce segment! You will always find this in my fridge!
- If you like nachos, you will love my Greek Nachos! See how I make them in my Greek Nachos segment. A delicious twist on a favorite!
- You can also check out my Barbecue Chicken Sandwiches and Oven Fries segment where I share the easiest homemade barbecue sauce and trick to crispy oven fries!
- I shared my frittata recipe that is perfect for breakfast, lunch, or dinner! Check out my frittata segment. I make frittatas every week, so I hope you try these and love them as much as I do!
- If you are looking for holiday recipes and ideas, check out my Organization Tips for prepping and shopping. And get my Mashed Potatoes & Gravy Recipe – perfect for the holidays or year-round!
- Sunday, August 26, 2018 – Lodge Cast Iron Cook Off at The Chattanooga Market hosted by World Food Championships
- Sunday, June 24, 2018 – Team Tennessee Teen Cook Off at The Chattanooga Market hosted by World Food Championships
- Sunday, September 17, 2017 – Cast Iron Cook Off at the Chattanooga Market
- Sunday, July 30, 2017 – Five Star Food Fight at the Chattanooga Market
- Saturday & Sunday, November 19-20, 2016 – Centennial Holiday Craft Show
- Friday, February 6, 2015 – City of Hendersonville Go Red for Women Staff Luncheon